These 2019 Holiday Gift Guides are here to help you find that perfect something for the people in your life! I’ve put together guides for the fitness lover, the man in your life, the foodie, travel lover, all around gal pal, and parents.
I seriously can’t believe that the holiday season is already upon us! I’ve always loved the holiday season and there’s just something so fun about picking out gifts for the people in your life. I hope these guides can spark some ideas and help you avoid last minute shopping stress. There really is something for everyone in these guides so I’ve got you covered!
Holiday Gift Guide for your Gal Pal:
- Slippers: every girl loves a pair of fuzzy slippers! I have this exact pair and I wear them literally every day!
- Rope Stitch Throw Blanket: I truly can’t sit on the couch to watch Netflix without some sort of blanket. Even if it’s the dead of summer. I love the look of this chunky rope stitch throw!
- Fuzzy Robe: It’s a fuzzy robe with bear ears on the hood…. Need I say more?
- Get Naked Shower Curtain: So hysterical. If I had a bathtub shower I would need this.
- Candles: I personally always have at least 4 different candles in my apartment at one time because you can never have too many! I love that this one basically doubles as decoration, so pretty!
- Trinket Dish: I have one of these and I love it to store my rings, bobby pins, etc.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: I’m a big fan of essential oils! This one is particularly cute but this one is a bit cheaper and still cute.
- Planter: I am OBSESSED with owning plants! I may be a terrible plant mom but it’s just too fun and these planters are too adorable (And this one is also adorable…. I mean it’s boobies! Love it).
- Woven Wall Hanging: I have a wall hanging that just lights up my whole wall!
- Insulated Wine Tumbler: Because you deserve to take that wine on the go!
- Scrunchies: Scrunchies are back in and I am here for it!
- Mugs: Honestly it’s hard to go wrong with mugs! Everyone loves them and basically everyone drinks some sort of hot beverage. These travel inspired mugs are so adorable!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover:
- AirPods: Owning a pair of AirPods has been a game changer for my workout routine! I honestly can’t recommend enough.
- Hydroflask: I’ve had my Hydroflask for years and I love it! Your water will stay cold for literally forever!
- Fanny Pack: Yeah I know these used to be considered goofy but mine has been sooooo handy especially when running.
- Yoga Mat: Even if you’re not a yoga enthusiast, having a yoga mat at the gym is superrrrr handy
- Foam Roller: Brutal but necessary. Might as well make it cute!
- Gym Bag: But make it cute! Water resistant, separate shoe compartment, and soooo cute!
- Training Socks: Training socks are honestly my favorite! I pretty much refuse to wear regular socks now when I work out. I have these exact pair and they’re great!
- Mini Bands: So helpful and especially nice when you don’t have a lot of gym equipment to work with.
- Go Macro Bars: My favorite protein bar! This variety pack contains all their best flavors.
- Fitness Watch: tracks allll the things, music, Alexa, it does it all!
- Beanie: Perfect for outdoor runs/workout when it starts to get cold out.
Holiday Gift Guide for the Foodie:
- Vitamix: This is the model I have and I love it! I’m hoping it will last me until the end of time.
- Tea Kettle: I love having a tea kettle, I use mine every day to make coffee in my French press. This one is gorgeous!
- French Press: For anyone who likes coffee, french press is absolutely the way to go!
- Food Processor: This is the one I have and I LOVE it!
- Charcuterie/Cheese Board: I love having a charcuterie board/cheese board for date night or a party! Having a pretty board to display everything on makes all the difference.
- Noodle Bowl with Chopsticks: A bowl dedicated to noodles?? Yes please!
- Hand Made Mug: Love this gorgeous hand made clay mug!
- Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans: We have this set of pans and they’ve been amazing.
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple Cookbook: My all time favorite food blogger, I’m asking for this cookbook for Christmas myself!
- Runner’s World Cookbook (30 minute meals): This has been one of my go-to cookbooks for years now. Really easy and delicious recipes.
- Weck Jars: Super cute & trendy– great for storage in the pantry or fridge. Or for smoothies!
- Kitchen Towels: Okay these are the most hilarious kitchen towels I’ve ever seen!
- Knife Set: This is the updated version from what we got on our wedding and they’ve been great!
Holiday Gift Guide for the World Traveler:
- Filter Water Bottle: So handy to have when you’re traveling and refilling your water bottle all over. Especially handy while traveling overseas.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones: So handy to drown out that noise on a plane!
- Adventurist Backpack: A backpack but make it cute!
- Passport Holder: So handy to have when you’re traveling out of the country. Gotta keep that passport safe!
- Eyemask: I love this eye mask because the 3D Contoured Cup makes for no pressure on your eyes which is a game changer for me.
- Travel Neck Pillow: So key when you’re on a plane!
- Travel Blanket: I don’t know about you but I am always freezing on planes! This blanket folds and zips into a self-pocket for easy storage.
- Portable Phone Charger: So handy to have when you’re traveling and on the go!
- Travel Kit: The perfect cute bag to carry all your toiletries.
- Jacket with Hidden Pockets: Jackets with hidden pockets are so nice to have when traveling places where pick-pocketing could be a concern. Plus it’s super cute!
- ExOfficio Hipkini: Odor-reducing antimicrobial treatment keeps this underwear feeling fresher longer, perfect for long travel days!
- Packing Cubes: Makes things so much easier during travel by keeping everything organized.
- Luggage Tag: So helpful to pick out your luggage from the crowd!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Fella in Your Life:
- AirPods: Perfect for the guy on the go and the guy who loves to workout.
- Whiskey Glasses and Decanter: Essentially all the men in my life are whiskey connoisseurs and they would all love this as a gift.
- Shave Kit: The perfect gift to show that special man how much you love that smooth face 😝
- Fun Socks: I’ve never met a guy who didn’t enjoy receiving fun socks!
- Cologne: A classic for a reason! Plus let’s be real, you reap the benefits as well. This is the one I got Caleb last year.
- Travel Kit: The perfect toiletry bag for your man.
- Slippers: All the men in my family are slippers wearers, they make for the perfect gift!
- Beats Speaker: Caleb and I have this speaker and we love it! Everyone needs a good wireless speaker.
- Sweaters/Cardigans: My brother always appreciates when I get him a new sweater or cardigan so I can help keep him trendy!
- Portable Phone Charger: Honestly this would make a great gift for just about anyone.
- Work Bag: Every guy need a nice looking bag to take to work.
- Duffle Bag: The perfect overnight bag for the guy in your life.