This Almond Joy Granola is the easiest and tastiest homemade granola that brings together all of your favorite Almond Joy flavors in one delicious snack.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in the oats, salt, shredded coconut (see notes), and almonds until fully mixed.
- Spread mixture onto parchment paper and press tightly into one layer. The oats should all be touching (no empty spots) but not too thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown. Let cool for at least 1 hour before touching.
- After an hour, break into chunks and add chocolate chips.
- You can store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
- There’s a couple different ways you can go about chopping your almonds: 1. You can give them a quick pulse in your food processor. 2 Give them a rough chop with a sharp knife. 3 Seal your almonds in a plastic bag before breaking them up using a mallet or meat tenderizer (this is the method I used).
- I like the taste of both raw and toasted coconut so I added some coconut in with the batter to be baked and reserved some to sprinkle on raw with the chocolate chips once everything is cooled. Either way works.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: granola, gluten free granola, almond joy, almond joy granola