This “Best Ever Healthy Zucchini Bread” is perfect for an easy and delicious snack or healthy breakfast. Refined sugar free, gluten free & so delicious – everyone will love it!
So I know that leading with the name “Best Ever Healthy Zucchini Bread” is slightly pretentious of me but honestly? I stand by it. Why you may ask? Because this zucchini bread was a REAL labor of love. I tested so many versions of this recipe before nailing it that I should receive a prize for the world record of zucchini bread eaten. Seriously. Weeks of zucchini bread. Every single new recipe tweak ended up with a super delicious result but several times the texture was just…. a little off. Many attempts later, I finally nailed the texture I was looking for and the result is before you. Perfectly sweet, tender and moist, and all around delicious, you would have no idea this healthy loaf was low in sugar, gluten free, and oil free. This may just be my best loaf yet! And if you enjoy this recipe you might also want to try out my Chocolate Chip Zucchini Sweet Potato Bread or my Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
For this Best Ever Healthy Zucchini Bread you will need:
- oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oatmeal)
- one one gluten free flour
- baking soda
- plain greek yogurt
- maple syrup
- unsweetened applesauce
- chocolate chips
A few notes:
1. I used this one one gluten free flour but you can also just use regular all purpose flour if you’re not gluten free.
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Best Ever Zucchini Bread
- March 12, 2020
- 55 min
- Print this
- • 1 cup oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oats)
- • 1/2 cup one to one gluten free flour
- • 1 tsp baking soda
- • 1/4 tsp salt
- • 2 tsp cinnamon
- • 2 eggs
- • 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- • 1/3 cup maple syrup
- • 1/2 cup apple sauce (unsweetened)
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1.5 cups grated zucchini (squeezed of excess moisture)
- • 1 cup chocolate chips (I like to save a few to sprinkle on top)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- Step 2
- In a small bowl whisk together the flours, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Step 3
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, apple sauce, vanilla, and grated zucchini until smooth.
- Step 4
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips (reserving some for on top if desired).
- Step 5
- Pour batter into loaf pan lined with parchment paper (or sprayed with non-stick spray). Sprinkle on additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Step 6
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!