These delicious Birthday Cake Energy Balls are the perfect goodie to make for a quick and easy snack or treat. Throw all the ingredients in a food processor, roll into balls, and devour! It really is that easy.
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk (I used oat milk)
- Pinch of salt
- Sprinkles – optional
- In a food processor combine the oats and cashews and blend until the mixture no longer has chunks.
- Add in the maple syrup, protein powder, vanilla, milk, and salt and blend until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough in balls (then roll in sprinkles – optional). Store in fridge or freezer.
- You can use any protein powder that you like, I used this brand (one of my favorites!)
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: energy balls, birthday cake, birthday cake energy balls, bliss balls