All the flavors of summer wrapped up in a hearty Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Bake!
While Leslie Knope is like “Waffles, friends work”…. I must say I‘m more along the lines of “oatmeal bakes, friends, relaxing on the beach” (preferably accompanied by oatmeal bakes and friends). Seriously though is there anything more delicious than eating an oatmeal bake fresh from the oven?? Basically like your own miniature blueberry banana bread. You truly can’t try it and not be an instant fan!
For this Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Bake you will need:
- rolled oatmeal
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- nut milk
- baking powder
- vanilla protein powder (this one is my favorite)
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Blueberry Pie Oatmeal Bake
- September 10, 2019
- 30 min
- Print this
- • 1/2 cup rolled oatmeal
- • 1/2 cup milk of choice (I used cashew)
- • 1/2 mashed banana
- • 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 1/2 tsp vanilla
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (optional)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease or spray an oven safe dish.
- Step 2
- Mix all ingredients in a separate bowl and then pour into prepared dish.
- Step 3
- Add extra banana slices/blueberries on top (optional) and bake for 25 min.
- Step 4
- Let cool, add your favorite nut butter on top, and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!