Rich and smooth, this carrot cake smoothie is like having cake for breakfast, but healthy. Packed with fruits, veggies & tons of nutrients this smoothie will keep you full for hours!
- 1 large frozen carrot (steamed or roasted before frozen)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1–2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- (optional) a pinch of ginger, allspice, and nutmeg
- handful of ice
- nut or coconut milk to blend
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- I layered my smoothie with vanilla yogurt and topped it with granola.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 18.6g
- Fat: 10.9g
- Carbohydrates: 38.7g
- Protein: 28.1g
Keywords: smoothie, carrot cake, carrot smoothie, vegetable smoothie