Cherry and chocolate. Has there ever been a better match? Honestly I think not. These super easy, crazy delicious Cherry Chocolate Oatmeal Bars will be your new favorite breakfast!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cherries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the bananas, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, yogurt, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, flour, and oatmeal until smooth. Fold in the cherries and chocolate chips
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9×9 inch baking pan (I like to line mine with parchment paper) and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
- I used cherries from Heavenly New Zealand (legit the best cherries ever)
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry bar, cherries, oatmeal bar, breakfast bar