Chocolate Almond No-Bake Granola Bars! Because you deserve an easy, delicious, chewy snack packed full of chocolate chip and almond flavor!
I have made and eaten approx 3 batches of these Chocolate Almond No-Bake Granola Bars in the span of a week so I figured it was about time I shared them! I love making homemade granola bars because I know exactly what ingredients goes into them and there’s never any weird additives, too much sugar, etc. Plus 1. They’re super delicious and 2. They really couldn’t be easy. So let’s get to it!
Some of the many reasons you’ll love these granola bars:
- Super easy – no baking required.
- Naturally gluten free and vegan.
- Full of wholesome and healthy ingredients.
- Makes for the perfect healthy snack or breakfast.
- The best chocolate almond flavor combo!
To make these granola bars you will need:
- Old Fashion Rolled Oatmeal – I don’t recommend using steel cut, but instant will also work.
- Creamy Almond Butter – You can use any creamy nut butter you want! Personally I really like the almond butter flavor in these but any nut butter will work.
- Maple Syrup – Can also use honey or agave.
- Chopped Almonds
- Shredded Coconut – If you don’t like coconut, simply omit.
- Coconut oil – Don’t worry you can’t taste any coconut flavor!
- Chocolate chips– to make refined sugar free just use chocolate chips sweetened with stevia. I like these ones.
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars
- Peanut Butter Granola Cups
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
No-Bake Chocolate Almond Granola Bars! Because you deserve an easy, delicious, chewy snack packed full of chocolate chip and almond flavor!
For the bars:
- 2 cups rolled oatmeal
- 1 cup almond nutter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- pinch salt (if almond butter is unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup shredded coconuts
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Optional: 2 scoops of collagen
For the chocolate topping:
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour batter into parchment lined pan and press down.
- Melt together the chocolate chips with the coconut oil and drizzle on top of the bars.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars and enjoy! Store in fridge.
Make sure you refrigerate the bars overnight (or at least several hours). Since this is a no-bake recipe the oats need time to sit and absorb the moisture in order to soften.
- Category: snack, breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 10.9g
- Fat: 16.3g
- Carbohydrates: 24.5g
- Protein: 4.2g
Keywords: granola bars, chocolate almond granola bars, no bake granola bars, chocolate almond granola bars
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!