This quick and easy recipe for decadent no bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites is super easy and made with healthy minimal ingredients.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp nut milk (I used cashew)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- optional: 1/2 chocolate chips melted with 1 tsp coconut oil to dip the balls in
- In a food process combine your flours, brown sugar, cashew butter, and maple syrup and pulse to combine.
- Next, one at a time, add your 2 tbsp of milk and pulse until the dough starts to form a ball (add more milk if needed)
- Once the dough has started to form a ball, either stir or pulse in the 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Roll mixture into balls, place on a parchment lined tray and freeze for at least 20 min.
- Optional: melt chocolate chips with coconut oil, roll the balls in the mixture, and freeze for a few additional minutes.
- Feel free to switch up the the brown sugar for coconut sugar if you would prefer.
- Have fun with the nut butter! Cashew butter really lends itself to that classic cookie dough flavor, but almond butter or peanut butter would also be delicious.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 202
- Sugar: 12.1g
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 21.2g
- Protein: 4.5g
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie dough bites, cookie dough, cookie dough bites, no bake cookie dough