These 1-bowl Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies make for the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert! Full of wholesome ingredients, you can’t go wrong!
Hobbies include: throwing the word “breakfast” in front of cookie recipes because Monday’s deserve cookies for breakfast. But this is coming from the girl who used to eat leftover potato salad for breakfast, so I’m really of the belief that any food can be a breakfast food if it tries hard enough. But truthfully these cookies are full of healthy ingredients and low in sugar so they make the perfect on-the-go breakfast! Oatmeal, banana, peanut butter. It doesn’t get much tastier than that! You’re going to be so glad that you made these to have for the week!
To make these Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies you will need:
A few notes:
1. These cookies are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! Maybe try throwing in your favorite protein powder for a little boost. Or maybe mix in your favorite nuts for an extra crunch.
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- September 25, 2019
- 25 min
- Print this
- • 2 ripe mashed bananas
- • 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- • 1/4 cup honey
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 1/2 tsp baking powder
- • Pinch of salt
- • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- • Optional add-ins: nuts (I used chopped pecans). Collagen (flavorless. doesn’t change the texture)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 325
- Step 2
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Step 3
- Measure out ¼ cup of the cookie dough for each cookie. Place dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and press down slightly.
- Step 4
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Step 5
- Let cool and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!