These 1-bowl Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies make for the perfect breakfast, snack, or dessert! Full of wholesome ingredients, you can’t go wrong!
- 2 ripe mashed bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Optional add-ins:
- 1/3 cup nuts (I used chopped pecans).
- 1 scoop of collagen (flavorless. doesn’t change the texture)
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Measure out ¼ cup of the cookie dough for each cookie. Place dough onto prepared cookie sheet and press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- These cookies are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! Maybe try throwing in your favorite protein powder for a little boost. Or mix in your favorite nuts for an extra crunch.
- I used peanut butter but any creamy nut butter will work.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 133
- Sugar: 12.6g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 4.3g
Keywords: chocolate chip peanut butter breakfast cookies, breakfast cookies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies