As the ultimate grab-and-go morning meal, these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies are fully loaded with oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, and more!
Breakfast cookies, but make them pumpkin! Mainly because I keep finding myself with 1/3 of a can of pumpkin left so I buy a new can, only use part of the new can, decide I need to use up the rest of that can, buy a new can, and on and on. It’s a vicious pumpkin cycle.
But really though if you haven’t tried making cookies for the specific purpose of eating them for breakfast then you my friend are missing out. These cookies are fully loaded with all the goods: rolled oatmeal, banana, pumpkin, and chocolate chips! When a cookie is healthy enough to eat for breakfast, what other excuse do you even need?
To make these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies you will need:
- rolled oatmeal
- pumpkin puree
- peanut butter
- ginger, allspice, clove, and nutmeg
- baking powder
- chocolate chips
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Double Chocolate Breakfast Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Breakfast Cookies
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Oatmeal Bars
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
The ultimate grab-and-go morning meal, these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies are fully loaded with oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, and more!
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each of: ginger, allspice, clove, and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Measure out ¼ cup of the cookie dough for each cookie and press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
These cookies are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! Maybe try throwing in your favorite protein powder for a little boost. Or maybe mix in your favorite nuts for an extra crunch.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 17.9g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: chocolate chip pumpkin breakfast cookies, chocolate chip breakfast cookies, pumpkin breakfast cookie, breakfast cookies
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!