The ultimate grab-and-go morning meal, these Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies are fully loaded with oatmeal, pumpkin, peanut butter, and more!
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until fully combined.
- Measure out ¼ cup of the cookie dough for each cookie and press down slightly.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!
- These cookies are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! Maybe try throwing in your favorite protein powder for a little boost. Or maybe mix in your favorite nuts for an extra crunch.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Carbohydrates: 17.9g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: chocolate chip pumpkin breakfast cookies, chocolate chip breakfast cookies, pumpkin breakfast cookie, breakfast cookies