Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars are a perfect on-the-go breakfast, snack, or dessert! Super easy and comes together in just 30 minutes. All the delicious flavors of a cinnamon roll wrapped up in a totally healthy and delicious oatmeal bar.
One of my most popular recipes on the blog thus far has been my Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars, and I have to admit it’s one of my favorites as well. Who doesn’t love a recipe that’s totally acceptable for breakfast yet secretly taste like dessert? No one, that’s who. Since the chocolate chip oatmeal bars have been so popular I knew I wanted to come up with a brand new flavor to satisfy all of my oatmeal bar desires. Enter Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars! The perfect chewy and moist (yep I said it) bar with the delicious flavors of a cinnamon roll. And don’t even get me started on how delicious this glaze is, hello drool! I’m a sucker for a glaze and I know you’re going to love these bars as much as I do.
To make these Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars you will need:
- maple syrup
- almond butter
- nut milk
- rolled oatmeal
- oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oats)
- baking powder
- coconut sugar
- coconut butter
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars
- February 5, 2020
- 30 min
- Print this
- • 1 banana, mashed
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- • 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- • 1/2 cup nut milk
- • 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- • 1 1/2 cup oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oats)
- • 1 tsp baking powder
- • pinch of salt
- Cinnamon Sugar Filling:
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- • 1/2 tsp vanilla
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 2 tbsp maple syrup
- • 3 tbsp coconut butter, melted (or more almond butter)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray) and set aside.
- Step 2
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon sugar filling and set aside
- Step 3
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, almond butter, and nut milk until smooth.
- Step 4
- In a large bowl combine the oatmeal, oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Step 5
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Step 6
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the baking pan, spreading dough out evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar filling evenly over dough and then spread remaining dough on top.
- Step 7
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and let cool.
- Step 8
- Once cooled, whisk together the glaze ingredients and spread evenly on top. Serve and enjoy!
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!