Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal Bars are a perfect on-the-go breakfast, snack, or dessert! Super easy and comes together in just 30 minutes. All the delicious flavors of a cinnamon roll wrapped up in a totally healthy and delicious oatmeal bar.
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/3 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour (you can make your own by blending rolled oats)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
Cinnamon Sugar Filling:
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut butter, melted (or more almond butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray) and set aside.
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon sugar filling and set aside
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, almond butter, and nut milk until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the oatmeal, oat flour, baking powder, and salt. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the baking pan, spreading dough out evenly. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar filling over dough and then spread remaining dough on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and let cool. Once cooled, whisk together the glaze ingredients and spread on top. Serve and enjoy!
- You can easily make your own oat flour by blending rolled oats in a food processor or blender.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 260
- Sugar: 10.3g
- Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 31.8g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 20.7mg
Keywords: cinnamon roll oatmeal bars, oatmeal bars, baked oatmeal, cinnamon roll oatmeal bake