Tons of banana flavor, swirls of cinnamon and sugar, is there anything better? I honestly think not. Seriously so moist with the most delicious cinnamon swirl that adds irresistible flavor to every bite.
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the bananas, coconut oil, tahini, eggs, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a small bowl mix together the cinnamon, baking powder, salt, and flour.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients until smooth. Don’t overman.
- In a small bowl mix together the filling ingredients and set aside.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into a prepared loaf pan, spread out evenly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cinnamon sugar mixture and then swirl with a fork or knife. Repeat this process twice ending with cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until done.
- Let cool in pan for 10 min then remove. Enjoy!
- This recipe is very heavy on the cinnamon so if cinnamon tends to be overpowering for you I would do a little less.
Keywords: cinnamon swirl bread, banana bread. cinnamon bread