Coconut Almond Bliss Balls are filled with healthy ingredients to give you a perfect morning or midday boost! Plus, made with almonds, coconut, and chocolate chips, they’re pretty dang delicious as well.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1–2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1–2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (or more to taste)
- Blend the almonds in a food processor until no big chunks remain.
- Add in the oatmeal, coconut, maple syrup, protein powder, and vanilla and blend until well incorporated.
- Add in 1-2 tbsp water and blend until a ball forms, adding water as needed.
- Add in chocolate chips and pulse a few times until the chips are slightly broken up.
- Roll dough into balls (then roll in shredded coconut – optional). Store in fridge or freezer.
- You can use any protein powder that you like, I used this brand (one of my favorites!)
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bliss ball, energy ball, coconut almond, easy snack