These coconut cacao bliss balls are the perfect snack or treat to satisfy that sweet tooth. Vegan, gluten free, and sugar-free! Doesn’t get much better than that.
- 1 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
- 3/4 cup raw walnuts, unsalted
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, unsalted
- 4 dates, softened (see note below)
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cashew milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Blend all ingredients except the cacao nibs in a food processor until dough is achieved. Add in the cacao nibs and pulse a few times to slightly break them up.
- Roll dough into balls, place on a tray lined with parchment paper, and let chill in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Store in the freezer. I recommend letting them thaw for a few minutes before you eat them.
- These balls are not overly sweet so if you prefer them sweeter I would add in 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar.
- This recipe calls for cacao nibs which are crunchy and have a rich chocolate flavor (but no sugar). You can use chocolate chips instead if prefer the balls sweeter!
- Soften the dates by letting them sit in hot water for 10 minutes. Remember to take out the pit!
- Category: snack
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 7.3
- Fat: 23.5g
- Carbohydrates: 13.3g
- Protein: 3.4g
- Cholesterol: .1mg
Keywords: bliss ball, coconut bliss ball, cacao coconut, energy ball