Introducing my new favorite holiday cookie, Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies! Tart cranberries combined with white chocolate chips?? Nothing better!
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, egg, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the almond flour, baking powder, salt, dried cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until combined.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. While the dough is chilling, preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Scoop out dough onto the prepared baking sheet, flatten slightly, and bake for about 12-13 minutes (until slightly golden). Makes about 12 cookies.
- Remember to chill the dough for 30 minutes! It’s worth the wait 🙂
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 227
- Sugar: 12.8g
- Fat: 10.6g
- Carbohydrates: 16.9g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
Keywords: cranberry white chocolate chip cookies, cranberry cookies, white chocolate chip cookies, healthy cookies