These no bake Easy Date Freezer Bars are the perfect treat to have stashed in your freezer for when the sweet-tooth strikes!
Easy date freezer bars! For those times when your hanger level turns “my stomach sounds like an angry kitten and I need a snack now or else”. I got you! These bars are so easy and so customizable! Blend everything together. Add your favorite toppings. Freeze. Done! I personally love to have these on hand for a quick snack or especially for an early morning workout pre-workout snack. You can’t go wrong with a freezer full of back up snacks!
To make these Easy Date Freezer Bars you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
These no-bake super Easy Date Freezer Bars are the perfect dessert or snack to have stashed in your freezer.
- 3/4 cup dates (make sure they’re pitted)
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp nut milk (almond, cashew, etc)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Blend the dates in a food processor until smooth. Add the remaining ingredients in with the dates and pulse/blend to combine.
- Press the mixture into an 8X8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle on toppings (you will need to press the toppings into the dough), and freeze for 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and store in the fridge or freezer.
I used chocolate chips and chocolate chips as my toppings but really the possibilities are endless! They would also be great topped with nuts, dried fruit, etc.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: baking
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 198
- Sugar: 10.2g
- Sodium: 5.9mg
- Fat: 12.6g
- Carbohydrates: 18.1
- Protein: 5.3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: gluten free snack, healthy snack, easy freezer bars, date bars
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!