There’s just something about a fruit tart that feels extra special even when there’s nothing finicky or difficult about putting it together. This easy honey lemon tart truly combines all of my favorite flavors in the perfect sweet and tart bite.
- 1 cup pretzel crumbs (about 3–4 cups of pretzels)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 container plain Greek yogurt (5.3 oz)
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp honey
Strawberries for topping (or fruit of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a pie dish.
- In a food processor, blend pretzels to make crumbs.
- Stir the pretzel crumbs, almond flour, maple syrup, and coconut oil until well combined.
- Press into greased pie dish and then bake for 10-12 minutes. Take out and let cool completely.
- To prepare the filling, beat the cream cheese and honey with a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the yogurt, lemon zest, and vanilla, and beat until blended and smooth.
- Spread filling evenly in cooled crust. Cover and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Arrange strawberries over filling.
- For the glaze, whisk together the lemon juice and honey, and drizzle over the tart right before serving.
- You can top with any fruit that you want!
- I recommend chilling in the freezer before you serve but then storing in the fridge if you have any leftover.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven, freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 13.5g
- Carbohydrates: 36.9g
- Protein: 5.7g
Keywords: tart, easy tart, lemon honey tart, lemon