These flourless double chocolate cookies are so dang fudgy, absolutely full of chocolate, and so easy to make. It tastes like a cookie-brownie combo that just can’t be beat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the almond butter, coconut sugar, egg, cocoa power, and baking soda until smooth. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into 1-inch balls and space out on the baking tray (SEE NOTE).
- Bake 10-11 minutes. Let cool a few minutes on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- These cookies don’t flatten a ton in the oven so I recommend pressing the dough ball down slightly.
- Category: dessert
- Method: OVEN
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, double chocolate cookies, flourless cookies