Fresh Strawberry Bread is moist and delicious with strawberries in every bite. Refined sugar free and gluten free yet you would never know that this loaf is on the healthy side!
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the maple syrup, coconut sugar, milk, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond flour, gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the dry mixture (see note) then pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine. Fold in the strawberries (see note).
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 325 and bake for an additional 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- You can replace the gluten free flour with all purpose flour.
- To help the strawberries not sink to the bottom while they cook, toss them in 1 tablespoon of the dry mixture before folding them into the batter.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 277
- Sugar: 14.1g
- Fat: 10.9g
- Carbohydrates: 29.5g
- Protein: 5.1g
Keywords: fresh strawberry bread, strawberry bread, breakfast bread, gluten free strawberry bread