Not only are these fudgy peanut butter brownies decadent and delicious, they’re also gluten free, refined sugar free, and made with only a handful of simple ingredients.
When you look like you’re rocking out to some super hard core music on your headphones at the gym but you’re really just listening to the Moana soundtrack 😬 What can I say, my hobbies include: still listening to Disney movie soundtracks and adding peanut butter to just about everything I make and these fudgy peanut butter brownies are no exception! Fudgy chocolate brownies are delicious enough as it is but then you add peanut butter AND chocolate chips?? It. Does. Not. Get. Better. So fudgy. So easy. So delicious!
To make these Fudgy Peanut Butter Brownies you will need:
- maple syrup
- peanut butter
- coconut oil
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- chocolate chips
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- Gooey Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Super Fudgy Sweet Potato Brownies
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
These delicious fudgy peanut butter brownies are gluten free, refined sugar free, and made with only a handful of simple ingredients.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper or spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk mix together the eggs, maple syrup, peanut butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together the almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet until well combined then fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into the prepared pan then bake for 15-18 minutes (Don’t overbake. You want the center to still be gooey)
As with any brownies it’s really key to not overbake these! So err on the side of under-baked.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 17.8g
- Fat: 11.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23.7g
- Protein: 6.3g
Keywords: peanut butter brownies, brownies, gluten free brownies, fudgy brownies
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!