When you’re looking to satisfy that cookie craving but you also don’t want two dozen cookies at the moment…. this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two is for you! (Vegan and gluten free).
Let’s be real, we’ve all been there….. that cookie craving hits you hard and fast and you want a cookie and you want it now! However sometimes making cookies can be a real pain in the you-know-what. So many ingredients, so many steps, do I really have to scoop out all this dough one cookie at a time? Ugh. So for times such as these I give you a Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two as the perfect solution!
The whole recipe takes 16 minutes from start to finish, it only needs a handful of simple ingredients, and the final product is what cookie dreams are made of! Plus it’s gluten free and vegan if you’re into that. As the recipe name indicates this cookie is definitely on the GIANT side and is perfect for you and a buddy. But also you do you and live you best life and all that which may mean this is actually more of a single serve type of recipe 😝. I certainly know I’ve been there.
Lets take a look at some of the ingredients:
- Gluten free flour – I have not tried any other flours but gluten free flour tends to act similarly to almond flour and oat flour.
- Almond Butter – Or whatever nut butter you have on hand. However I really like the flavor the almond butter adds!
- Maple Syrup – Honey should also work.
- Coconut oil
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips – Chocolate chips because…. chocolate 🙂
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Healthy Monster Cookies
- Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
When you’re looking to satisfy that cookie craving quick …. this Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie for Two is for you!
- 1/3 cup gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix together well.
- Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and form into a cookie shape, about 1/2 inch thick (the dough will be sticky).
- Sprinkle with a few extra chocolate chips on top (optional).
- Bake for 11 minutes. Enjoy!
- Since there is no egg binder, this cookie is a little crumbly at first but will firm up as it cools.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten free cookie, cookie for one, individual size cookie, vegan cookie
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!