- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In stand mixer (or using a hand mixer) beat together the butter and sugar until smooth. Add in the egg, milk, and vanilla until well combined then slowly add in flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- Scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten slightly (the dough will be sticky).
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool completely, then frost with frosting of choice.
- You can certainly make homemade icing if you want but for a store-bought icing simplemills has top-notch ingredients.
- Nutritional information does not include icing.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 7.1g
- Fat: 5.3g
- Carbohydrates: 7.2g
- Protein: .5g
Keywords: sugar cookie, gluten free, gluten free sugar cookie, cookie