The tastiest (and easiest) cherry crisp you ever did eat! Fresh juicy cherries topped with a golden and delicious crisp topping and served with vanilla ice cream. Nothing better!
- 5 heaping cups cherries, cut in half
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a pie pan mix together the cherries, cornstarch, vanilla, and coconut sugar until well combined. Smooth out into an even layer
- In a medium size bowl mix together the oats, flour, sugar, salt, almond butter coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the cherries. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown on top.
- Let rest for at least 15 minutes before serving.
- I like mine with vanilla ice cream!
- I used cherries from Heavenly New Zealand (legit the best cherries ever)
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry, cherry crisp, cobbler