The best ever healthy oatmeal breakfast bars with everything but the kitchen sink! So delicious and absolutely full chocolate chips, nuts, coconut, and more!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl whisk together the bananas, coconut sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, flour, and oatmeal until smooth. Fold in the coconut, pecans, and chocolate chips
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9×9 inch baking pan (I like to line mine with parchment paper) and bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- I love to top mine with banana slices and a little nut butter for the perfect balanced breakfast!
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmeal bars, breakfast bars, kitchen sink