These healthier flourless monster cookies are a wholesome take on a childhood classic! Packed with peanut butter flavor, chocolate chips, and m&ms. There’s nothing better!
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup mini m&ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter, maple syrup, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Next stir in the oats, baking soda and salt. Lastly fold in chocolate chips and m&ms.
- Scoop balls of dough onto prepared baking sheet and use your hands to flatten slightly, adding additional m&ms on top before baking if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookie is set. Allow cookies to sit on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
- These cookies do not spread out very much in the oven so make sure to flatten them slightly before baking.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 15.6g
- Fat: 14.8g
- Carbohydrates: 23.7g
- Protein: 7.4g
Keywords: monster cookie, healthy cookie, peanut butter cookie, M&M cookie