Healthy Zucchini Bread Muffins are the perfect easy breakfast, snack or dessert. So easy to make and packing a sneakily large amount of veggies, these are the best healthy delicious treat.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners or spray with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between the 12 muffins tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Make sure to really squeeze out the zucchini! You want it with the least amount of extra liquid possible.
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini = about 1 large whole zucchini
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 8.6g
- Carbohydrates: 9.3g
- Protein: 3.7g
Keywords: muffins, zucchini muffin, zucchini, gluten free muffin