This super easy Honey Almond Granola is the perfect healthy crunch to add to your yogurt, smoothies, or as a snack! Simple and delicious!
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1 cup almonds, roughly chopped (see notes)
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt.
- Mix the oatmeal and almonds in with the wet ingredients and stir until all of your oats and nuts are covered entirely. Pour your granola onto your pan and spread it out into one, thin, even layer.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until the edges are just starting to gain a bit of color. The granola will get crunchy as it cools.
- There’s a couple different ways you can go about chopping your almonds: 1. You can give them a quick pulse in your food processor. 2 Give them a rough chop with a sharp knife. 3 Seal your almonds in a plastic bag before breaking them up using a mallet or meat tenderizer (this is the method I used).
- This granola isn’t super super sweet so if you prefer a sweeter granola, just add a few tbsp of a granulated sugar of your choice (coconut sugar, cane sugar, etc)
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 66
- Sugar: 7.1
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 7.1g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: honey almond granola, granola, healthy granola, honey granola