These Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Bars are loaded with tangy lemon flavor and bursting with sweet juicy blueberries. The perfect make ahead breakfast for the week, everyone will love!
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/3 cup coconut butter, melted
- 1/2 cup nut milk (or oat milk, coconut milk, etc)
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray) and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut butter, nut milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice until smooth.
- In a large bowl combine the oatmeal, oat flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined. Stir in blueberries.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan, smooth with a spatula, sprinkle with additional blueberries (optional), and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Once cooled, whisk together the glaze ingredients and drizzle on top. Serve and enjoy!
- You can substitute any nut butter for the coconut butter. Almond or cashew will taste the best.
- The Nutrition Facts do not account for the glaze.
- You can easily make your own oat flour by blending rolled oats in a food processor or blender.
- Category: breakfast, snack
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 7.5g
- Sodium: 88.3mg
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbohydrates: 27.9g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 20.7mg
Keywords: oatmeal bars, blueberry oatmeal bar, baked oatmeal, oatmeal bake