Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls! The perfect on-the-go snack! Cashews and coconut combine to make the creamiest melt-in-your mouth bliss ball!
Oh my word fam, the struggle of trying to make GREEN BALLS look appealing is so real. So you’re just going to have to take my word for it when I say that these Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls are soooooooo yummy! Honestly I would pick them over a chocolate bliss ball and that is saying a LOT coming from me. Somehow the cashews combined with the coconut butter just gives the most luscious silky texture and I can’t get enough! I think the matcha adds the perfect offset to the sweet but if you’re not a matcha fan?? Just don’t add it in! A coconut cashew ball would honestly be just as delicious. I made a double batch to store in my freezer to have on hand for snacks because they are just that good!
To make these Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls you will need:
- coconut flakes
- vanilla protein powder (this one is my favorite)
- coconut butter
- matcha powder
- pinch of salt
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls
- October 28, 2019
- 15 min
- Print this
- • 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes (can use regular coconut flakes but I like the toasted flavor)
- • 1 cup cashews
- • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- • 5-6 dates, softened (let sit in hot water for 5 minutes)
- • 1/2 cup coconut butter
- • 1 tsp matcha powder
- • pinch of salt
- Step 1
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until everything is finally processed and is starting to form a dough. (If it’s not coming together add a little melted coconut oil or more coconut butter)
- Step 2
- Form into balls (I did about 1 large tbsp size) and store in the fridge or freezer .
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!