This delicious, easy, mixed berry crisp is made with frozen fruit so that you can enjoy it all year long. Best enjoyed with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
The best part about mixed berry crisp? If you have leftovers the next morning, you can switch out the ice cream for yogurt and call it breakfast! (if you have leftover that is…. which isn’t likely). I made this for my mom’s birthday when she came into town and the whole group devoured it! (even my husband and my brother who both aren’t big dessert eaters.) There honestly just isn’t anything better than a warm crisp with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
To make this Mixed Berry Crisp you will need:
- frozen mixed berries
- arrowroot powder
- coconut sugar
- almond flour
- rolled oatmeal
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil
- coconut butter
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
This delicious, easy mixed berry crisp is made with frozen fruit so that you can enjoy it all year long. Best enjoyed with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top!
For the filling:
- 4 heaping cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder (or corn starch)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
For the crumble:
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oatmeal
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 and coat an 8×8 pan with cooking spray (or rub with coconut oil)
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients for the filling. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine the almond flour, oatmeal, sugar, and salt.
- Melt together the coconut oil and coconut butter in increments in the microwave. Whisk in the vanilla until smooth. Mix the melted coconut mixture in with the rest of the crumble ingredients.
- Spread the berry mixture evenly into the pan and evenly sprinkle the crumble on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Let rest/cool before serving (the berries will become thicker if you let it rest).
- I used mixed berries with this crisp but feel free to use any frozen fruit that you want!
- Make sure to let the crisp rest before serving to allow the berries time to thicken as they cool.
- Best enjoyed with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 15.1g
- Fat: 11.9g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 3.1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: mixed berry crisp, berry crisp, healthy crisp, healthy berry crisp
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!