No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars! Because you deserve an easy, delicious, chewy snack packed full of chocolate chips and peanut butter!
Anyone else like to plan your social activities around hair wash day?? Or is that just me? Well lucky for me today is hair wash day because Caleb and I decided to do a little staycation and have a “Caleb and Colleen Day of Fun”. Complete with brunching it up, going to the zoo, and ice cream. Also lucky for me? I just made up allllll the snacks for the day with my first ever granola bar recipe! Since this is my first ever granola bar recipe I had to go with a classic aka these No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars. So easy. So delicious. Think those chewy Quaker bars from your childhood but healthier. And tastier if I’m being honest. You’re going to love!
To make these No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- November 4, 2019
- 10 min
- Print this
- • 2 cups rolled oatmeal
- • 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (can use creamy but the crunchy adds a nice texture)
- • 1/3 cup honey
- • pinch salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- • 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- • Optional: 2 scoops of collagen
- Step 1
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step 2
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Step 3
- Pour batter into parchment lined pan and press down.
- Step 4
- Refrigerate overnight (you want to refrigerate overnight because this is a no-bake recipe and this will allow the oats to absorb the moisture and soften)
- Step 5
- Cut into bars and enjoy! Store in fridge.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!