No Bake Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Granola Bars! Because you deserve an easy, delicious, chewy snack packed full of chocolate chips and peanut butter!
- 2 cups rolled oatmeal
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter (can use creamy but the crunchy adds a nice texture)
- 1/3 cup honey
- pinch salt (if peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I used mini)
- Optional: 2 scoops of collagen
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to combine.
- Pour batter into parchment lined pan and press down.
- Refrigerate overnight. Cut into bars and enjoy! Store in fridge.
- Make sure you refrigerate the bars overnight (or at least several hours). Since this is a no-bake recipe the oats need time to sit and absorb the moisture in order to soften.
- Category: snack, breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 17.8g
- Fat: 18.8g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: no bake chocolate chip peanut butter granola bars, no bake granola bar, peanut butter granola bar, chocolate chip granola bar