These oatmeal white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are packed with oatmeal, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and creamy cashew butter.
Does anyone else remember those variety packs of GIANT cookies that you could buy from the bakery sections at Sam’s Club and Costco? (I’m sure you still can, I just don’t currently have a membership). I used to love those cookies and for some reason the White Chocolate Chip Macadamia were my absolute JAM. I’m honestly not always the biggest white chocolate fan but you turn that white chocolate into a macadamia cookie and hold the phone girl because I’m going to devour those suckers.
I decided to put a healthier twist on my favorite Sam’s Club cookies by switching it up and using wholesome ingredients like rolled oatmeal, cashew butter, and maple syrup. They’re so chewy and delicious, and they bring me right back to my childhood and that box of my favorite giant Macadamia Nut Cookies. Enjoy!
For these Oatmeal White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies (gluten-free)
- September 2, 2019
- 10-12 cookies
- 1 hr
- Print this
- • 3/4 cup old fashioned rolled oars
- • 3/4 cup almond flour
- • 1/4 tsp baking powder
- • 1/4 tsp baking soda
- • 1/4 tsp salt
- • 1/4 cup maple syrup
- • 1/3 cup cashew butter (could use other butters but obviously it will change the taste)
- • 1 tbsp coconut oil
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- • 1 white chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Step 2
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Step 3
- In medium bowl, combine maple syrup, cashew butter, and coconut oil.
- Step 4
- Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Step 5
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until fully combined.
- Step 6
- Stir in macademia nuts and white chocolate.
- Step 7
- Chill dough in freezer for 30 min
- Step 8
- Roll into balls (about 2 tbsp size) and press down lightly (they will partially flatten on their own) onto parchment paper lined tray.
- Step 9
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!