These oatmeal white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are packed with oatmeal, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and creamy cashew butter.
Does anyone else remember those variety packs of GIANT cookies that you could buy from the bakery sections at Sam’s Club and Costco? (I’m sure you still can, I just don’t currently have a membership). I used to love those cookies and for some reason the White Chocolate Chip Macadamia were my absolute JAM. I’m honestly not always the biggest white chocolate fan but you turn that white chocolate into a macadamia cookie and hold the phone girl because I’m going to devour those suckers.
I decided to put a healthier twist on my favorite Sam’s Club cookies by switching it up and using wholesome ingredients like rolled oatmeal, cashew butter, and maple syrup. They’re so chewy and delicious, and they bring me right back to my childhood and that box of my favorite giant Macadamia Nut Cookies. Enjoy!
To make these Oatmeal White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
These oatmeal white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are packed with oatmeal, white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, and creamy cashew butter. All the best things!
- 3/4 cup rolled oatmeal
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 (4 oz) white chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the rolled oatmeal, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In medium bowl, whisk together maple syrup, cashew butter, coconut oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until fully combined. Stir in macadamia nuts and white chocolate.
- Chill dough in freezer for 30 mins. After chilling, roll dough into balls (about 2 tbsp size) and press down lightly on baking tray (they will partially flatten on their own). Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden.
You can use other nut butters besides cashew butter, but that will change the taste. If you do use a different nut butter I would use either almond of coconut butter.
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 8.7g
- Fat: 12.7g
- Carbohydrates: 16.1g
- Protein: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
Keywords: white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, white chocolate cookies, healthy macadamia cookies
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!