Fresh peaches, oatmeal, and a hint of cinnamon make this Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal the perfect way to start your day. Simple and delicious!
Is there anything better than a really juicy, fresh peach in the summer time?? Honestly I gotta go with no. I remember when I was growing up, we had an absolutely bangin peach tree in our backyard that produced so many peaches that we could barely keep up. Every available surface of the house was always covered with fresh ripe peaches during the summertime, and basically everything we ate was peach themed. Peach smoothie, peach oatmeal, peach crumble, the possibilities were endless.
So naturally I needed to make an overnight oatmeal recipe as an ode to the good ol days. You may have noticed that I’m a huge overnight oatmeal recipe fan like this vanilla cold brew overnight oatmeal or my apple cinnamon overnight oatmeal and it was about time peach was included! Enjoy this perfectly delicious perfectly summery overnight oatmeal!
Let’s Take a Look at Some of the Ingredients
- rolled oatmeal – full of protein and fiber to keep you full for hours!
- peach yogurt (I used Greek yogurt) – adds a little extra sweetness plus extra protein.
- nut milk or coconut milk – you can use any type you want! I like this cashew milk best.
- cinnamon – helps to stabilize and lower blood sugar levels and also adds the best flavor.
- maple syrup – has a lower glycemic level than other sugars and adds the perfect touch of sweet to your oatmeal.
- fresh peaches – there’s just nothing better than a fresh peach!
Top Tips for Making Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal
- Make it the night before so it has enough time to soak, soften, and develop all the delicious flavors.
- Amp up the amount of protein by adding in plain or vanilla collagen or protein powder (I like this collagen and this protein powder)
- My recipe calls for 1 tbsp of maple syrup but you can sweeten it to your preference by adding additional maple syrup, honey, or agave. Or if you’re looking to be low-sugar just leave it out altogether!
- In addition to the fresh peach feel free to add dried nuts, nut butter, or any toppings you want.
- Make this in a mason jar if you’re taking it on the go!
If you love this Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal, you may also like:
- Vanilla Cold Brew Overnight Oatmeal
- Double Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal
- Creamy Stovetop Banana Oatmeal
- Cinnamon Roll Overnight Oatmeal
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
Fresh peaches, rolled oatmeal and a hint of cinnamon make this Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal the perfect way to start your day. Simple and delicious!
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt (1 container)
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container that can be sealed and stir well.
- Store in the fridge overnight or up to 1 week.
- Add more liquid in the morning if needed. Eat warm or cold topped with nut butter, nuts, or toppings of choice.
You can mix the peaches in with the oatmeal mixture or slice and top fresh the next day. If you’re not going to be eating the oatmeal for several days, I would recommend waiting to add the peaches.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 16.9g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 46.9g
- Protein: 9.6g
Keywords: peach oatmeal, oatmeal, overnight oatmeal, peaches and cream
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!