Fresh peaches, rolled oatmeal and a hint of cinnamon make this Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal the perfect way to start your day. Simple and delicious!
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt (1 container)
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container that can be sealed and stir well.
- Store in the fridge overnight or up to 1 week.
- Add more liquid in the morning if needed. Eat warm or cold topped with nut butter, nuts, or toppings of choice.
- You can mix the peaches in with the oatmeal mixture or slice and top fresh the next day. If you’re not going to be eating the oatmeal for several days, I would recommend waiting to add the peaches.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 16.9g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 46.9g
- Protein: 9.6g
Keywords: peach oatmeal, oatmeal, overnight oatmeal, peaches and cream