Fresh peaches, rolled oatmeal and a hint of cinnamon make this Peach Pie Overnight Oatmeal the perfect way to start your day. Simple and delicious!
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt (1 container)
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or container that can be sealed and stir well.
- Store in the fridge overnight or up to 1 week.
- Add more liquid in the morning if needed. Eat warm or cold topped with nut butter, nuts, or toppings of choice.
You can mix the peaches in with the oatmeal mixture or slice and top fresh the next day. If you’re not going to be eating the oatmeal for several days, I would recommend waiting to add the peaches.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 269
- Sugar: 16.9g
- Fat: 2.6g
- Carbohydrates: 46.9g
- Protein: 9.6g
Keywords: peach oatmeal, oatmeal, overnight oatmeal, peaches and cream