These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are, easy, so thick, and full of peanut butter, oats, and all the delicious chocolate to get that cookie fix.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oatmeal (or instant)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the applesauce, peanut butter, egg, vanilla, and sugar until well combined.
- Add in the oatmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop about 1 large tablespoon of dough at a time onto prepared baking sheet 2 inches apart and very gently flatten with the palm of your hand just slightly.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until set and golden.
- These are delicate cookies when they are fresh out of the oven, so let them cool 5 minutes on the pan, then enjoy
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 15.2g
- Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 28.6g
- Protein: 5.9g
Keywords: cookies, peanut butter cookies, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies