These peanut butter cookie dough balls are the best little healthy snack or dessert! Made with minimal ingredients, they come together in no time at all.
When life hands you lemons……. Make…. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls? That’s my version of the saying anyways because lets be real lemonade < Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls. Can I get an amen?? A classic flavor combo for a reason because who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate together? These balls come together in minutes and I’m willing to bet you already have all of the ingredients in your pantry!
To make these balls you will need:
- oat flour (I make my own by blending rolled oatmeal)
- peanut butter
- chocolate chips
- sea salt
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Maple Glazed Almond Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Balls
- Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls
- Peanut Butter Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Balls
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
These balls are the best little healthy snack or dessert! Made with minimal ingredients, they come together in no time at all.
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt (if your peanut butter isn’t salted)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Blend everything except the chocolate chips in a food processor until dough is achieved. Add in the chocolate chips and pulse a few times to slightly break them up.
- Roll into bite sized balls and store in the fridge or freezer.
You can make your own oat flour by blending rolled oatmeal in a high powered food processor or blender.
- Category: snack
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 206
- Sugar: 14.5g
- Fat: 11.7g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter cookie dough balls, cookie dough balls, bliss balls, peanut butter bliss balls,
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!