No bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars! Easy to make, full of healthy ingredients, and irresistible! Doesn’t get better than that.
Imma gonna keep it super short and sweet because I’ve been out of town hiking in Utah (I hiked Angel’s Landing which is considered the most dangerous hike in all the State Park hikes…. so yeah you might say I’m extremely proud of myself) and came home with a suitcase full of dirty laundry needing to be done and a cold to boot. So suffice it to say, these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars may just be my new favorite recipe. If I learned one thing during said long dangerous hikes it’s that it’s really helpful to have a light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. My light came in the form of picturing myself chowing town on a handful of my new favorite bars. That image kept me fueled all dang day.
To make these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars you will need:
- oat flour (I make my own by blending rolled oatmeal)
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
- nut milk
- coconut oil
- chocolate chips
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars
- March 2, 2020
- 10 min
- Print this
- Peanut Butter Layer:
- • 1 cup oat flour (I make my own by blending rolled oatmeal in a food processor)
- • 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- • 1/4 cup maple syrup
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- • Pinch of salt (if using unsalted peanut butter)
- Chocolate Layer
- • 1 cup chocolate chips
- • 3 tbsp nut milk
- • 1 tsp coconut oil
- Step 1
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step 2
- Combine all of the ingredients for the peanut butter layer in a food processor and blend until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan and place in the freezer.
- Step 3
- While the peanut butter layer is in the freezer, make the chocolate layer.
- Step 4
- Melt together the chocolate, nut milk, and coconut oil until smooth. (Either in 30 second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler). Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Step 5
- Place back in the freezer for at least an hour. Slice into pieces and enjoy! Store in freezer.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!