No bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars! Easy to make, full of healthy ingredients, and irresistible! Doesn’t get better than that.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt (if using unsalted peanut butter)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp nut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the peanut butter layer in a food processor and blend until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the loaf pan and place in the freezer.
- While the peanut butter layer is in the freezer, make the chocolate layer.
- Melt together the chocolate, nut milk, and coconut oil until smooth. (Either in 30 second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler). Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter layer and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Place back in the freezer for at least an hour. Slice into pieces and enjoy! Store in freezer.
- You can easily make your own oat flour by blending rolled oats in a food processor or blender.
- Category: dessert
- Method: food processor, freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 331
- Sugar: 20.4g
- Fat: 20.7g
- Carbohydrates: 32.4
- Protein: 8.9g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter cookie dough bars, chocolate chip cookie dough bars, cookie dough bars, no bake cookie dough