Safe to eat cookie dough sandwiched between two crunchy pretzels and then dipped into chocolate…. Can there be a better salty sweet combo than these cookie dough pretzel bites? I think not!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (see note)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt (use only if peanut butter is unsalted)
- About 80 mini pretzels
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the peanut butter, almond flour, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until well combined.
- Roll the dough into balls, about 1 large tsp of dough per sandwich. The amount of dough per sandwich may vary depending on how thick you want it to be. Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 20 minutes. (Note: if your dough is too sticky to roll into balls, pop it in the freezer for about 15 minutes first)
- While the sandwiches are in the freezer, prepare the chocolate mixture by melting together the chocolate chips and coconut oil (either by melting in 20 second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler).
- Dip the pretzel bites halfway into the melted chocolate, place bites back on baking sheet, and freeze for at least 10 minutes to let the chocolate sit. Store in the fridge or freezer.
- Any nut butter will work great in this recipe! Cashew butter will provide the most “classic” cookie dough taste.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 62
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Fat: 3.8g
- Carbohydrates: 3.7g
- Protein: 1.8g
Keywords: cookie dough, cookie dough bites, cookie dough pretzel bites, pretzel bites