This Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip, made with Lifeway Kefir Farmer Cheese is so easy to make, and one that everyone will love! Perfect for just about every snacking or dessert occasion.
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz Lifeway Kefir Farmer Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 oz whipped topping, thawed
- Chopped peanut butter cups for topping (I used mini)
- In a food processor, combine the peanut butter, farmers cheese, vanilla, and brown sugar and blend until smooth.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping. Top with peanut butter cup pieces and enjoy!
- If the dip is not as thick as you would like, let is sit the the fridge to set up.
- I like to dip pretzels, graham crackers, and apples – drip anything you want!
- Category: snack
Keywords: cheesecake dip, peanut butter cup, dessert dip