When you feel like it’s not socially acceptable to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar, I bring you the perfect alternative! These Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge Bars are so creamy and the perfect pick-me-up snack!
Reasons why I like to always have my freezer stocked with at least a couple snacks: whenever I return from a vacation in a different time zone and have to jump right back into work, my speed level of adapting back to the time change is about as fast as turtles swimming through peanut butter. When such instances occur, I really don’t want to have to immediately go to the grocery to re-stock my snacks. Thank you peanut butter freezer bars for always having my back!
Honestly though these bars are so dreamy and they straight up melt in your mouth like the inside of a Reeses! So easy and with the shortest ingredient list. I know you’re going to be a fan!
To make these Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge Bars you will need:
If you love this recipe, you may also like:
- Maple Glazed Almond Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate Cranberry Energy Balls
- Matcha Coconut Bliss Balls
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Freezer Fudge
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXOPrint
When you feel like it’s not socially acceptable to eat peanut butter straight out of the jar, I bring you the perfect alternative! These Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge Bars are so dreamy and the perfect pick-me-up snack!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled old fashioned oatmeal
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle of sea salt (only if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt)
- chocolate chips or cacao nibs (I did 1/4 cup of both)
- 2 scoops of collagen (Flavorless. Doesn’t change the texture)
- Combine all the ingredients except chocolate chips/cacao nibs in a food processor and blend until no chunks remain.
- Add chocolate chips/cacao nibs to the food processor and pulse a few times to break them up.
- Press mixture into a loaf pan or an 8×8 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for at least 30 min before slicing. Store in fridge or freezer.
These bars are so versatile and impossible to mess up so have fun with them! My favorite add-ins are chocolate chips and cacao nibs but you can add anything you want! Nuts, coconut, protein powder, and collagen would all also make great add-ins.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: snack
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 8.4g
- Fat: 16.1g
- Carbohydrates: 17.2g
- Protein: 5.4g
Keywords: peanut butter freezer fudge bars, peanut butter fudge, freezer fudge, no-bake bars
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!