These no-bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups are the perfect breakfast or snack idea. Not only are they delicious, they’re also healthy!
Every time someone thinks I can’t come up with ANOTHER recipe involving peanut butter and oatmeal, I have to prove them wrong. I say this as though someone has actually messaged me to tell me that I cannot develop another peanut butter oatmeal recipe….. this has not in fact happened… but I really do have a lot of recipes with peanut butter and oatmeal such as my Healthy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Bars and my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls. How can I help it though when the pairing makes the BEST recipes?? This recipes is so easy and only made with healthy ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. You’re going to love these Peanut Butter Granola Cups!
To make these Peanut Butter Granola Cups you will need:
If you make this recipe I would love it if you comment below and let me know how it was! Also tag @servingupsimplicity on Instagram and use the hashtag #servingupsimplicity. XOXO
Peanut Butter Granola Cups
- January 24, 2020
- 9 cups
- Print this
- Oatmeal Mixture
- • 1 1/2 cup rolled oatmeal
- • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- • 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- • 1/4 cup honey
- • 1 tsp vanilla
- • 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- • 2 scoops collagen (doesn't change the flavor or texture. optional)
- Chocolate Mixture
- • 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- • 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- • 1 tsp coconut oil
- Step 1
- Prepare muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray (or you can rub with coconut oil).
- Step 2
- In a large bowl mix together the oatmeal, cinnamon, and collagen.
- Step 3
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Step 4
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the oats and stir until well-combined. Evenly distribute the oat mixture between the 9 muffin tins, pressing into the muffin cups. Freeze 1 hour.
- Step 5
- Prepare the chocolate mixture by melting together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil (either by melting in 30 second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler). Evenly distribute the chocolate on top of the oat mixture and freeze again for 1 hour. Store in the fridge or freezer.
There may be affiliate links in this post! By purchasing a product I recommend, I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love and use myself. Thank you for supporting Serving Up Simplicity so that I can continue to share delicious healthy recipes!