These no-bake Peanut Butter Granola Cups are the perfect breakfast or snack idea. Not only are they delicious, they’re also healthy!
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 scoops collagen (Optional. doesn’t change the flavor or texture.)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Prepare muffin tin by spraying with cooking spray (or you can rub with coconut oil).
- In a large bowl mix together the oatmeal, cinnamon, and collagen.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the oats and stir until well-combined. Evenly distribute the oat mixture between the 9 muffin tins, pressing down. Stick in the freezer to set.
- While the oatmeal mixture is in the freezer, prepare the chocolate mixture by melting together the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and coconut oil (either by melting in 30 second increments in the microwave or by using a double boiler). Evenly distribute the chocolate on top of the oat mixture and freeze for 1 hour. Store in the fridge or freezer.
- You can substitute the peanut butter with your nut butter of choice.
- Category: snack, dessert, breakfast
- Method: freezer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: serves 9
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 17.4g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 30.2g
- Protein: 7.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter granola cups, granola cups, peanut butter cups