Be transported back to your childhood with a delicious Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal Bake. The perfect oatmeal recipe to fuel your day.
- 1 super ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pinch of salt (if your peanut butter is unsalted)
- 1/3 cup jam of choice (I used this strawberry jam)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper (or spray with non-stick spray) and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the banana, egg, vanilla, maple syrup, peanut butter, and nut milk until smooth.
- Stir in the oatmeal, oat flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan. Spoon dollops of jam over the top of the batter and swirl it around using a toothpick or knife. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
- I’m a big fan of adding a scoop of unflavored collagen to oatmeal bars. It adds a protein boost without changing the texture or flavor. This brand is one of my favorites.
- You can easily make your own oat flour by blending rolled oats in a food processor or blender.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 12.6g
- Fat: 7.2g
- Carbohydrates: 35.8g
- Protein: 6.7g
Keywords: peanut butter and jelly oatmeal bake, oatmeal bake, oatmeal bars, baked oatmeal