Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Bars are super easy, so delicious, and come together in no time! The perfect quick dessert or snack (or even breakfast!)
- 1 cup rolled oatmeal
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the oats flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk your eggs. Then add the peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add your dry ingredients to wet ingredients then fold in the chocolate chips. Pour dough into your baking pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes (depending your oven they may still be gooey. I like them a little gooey but if it’s too gooey after 20 minutes keep baking until they reach your desired doneness).
- Remember to let the bars cool before you cut into them. They will set up more as they cool.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie bars, peanut butter cookie bars, chocolate cookie bars, gluten free cookie bars